About This Journal
Kansas State University Libraries Magazine is published twice a year, summer and winter. We are proud to feature
- news about student recipients of Libraries scholarships and awards
- our generous donors and current fundraising efforts
- recent accomplishments by K-State librarians and staff
- innovative new programs and services
- upcoming exhibits and important collections
- building improvements
In addition, K-State Keepsakes, a recurring column about the history of the university, highlights stories, images and objects from the university archives in the Richard L.D. & Marjorie J. Morse Department of Special Collections.
The magazine is mailed to 2,000 alumni, donors, former employees and members of the Friends of the K-State Libraries. Readers who would like to receive a hard-copy issue of the magazine are invited to join our mailing list .
The online edition of the magazine is emailed to an additional 8,000 individuals.
Prior to the release of the first issue of K-State Libraries Magazine in summer 2015, Libraries news was published in a bi-annual Friends of the K-State Libraries newsletter.