Formatting Guidelines for Accepted Papers
Submissions will be double-blind reviewed. Please do not identify any authors in the text of the manuscript. Author names, contact information, title, short abstract (250 words max) and keywords will have been entered as part of the submission process in https://newprairiepress.org/isitl. Do not create any separate Word documents; no cover page is necessary.
Files and Length
The submitted files should be uploaded as Word documents. Manuscripts should not exceed 3 pages (double spaced) for poster or 10 pages (double spaced) for full papers and workshop session. Accepted papers will be uploaded it to https://newprairiepress.org/isitl as a Word document. (See below).
The Word doc will automatically convert to a PDF after you upload it. The first page of the research paper should begin with the paper title. Author names and affiliations should not be included in any part of the paper.
Spacing, Margins, and Font
One-inch margins, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12-point font.
References and Citations
References and citations should be in APA-style format. Where available, DOIs (digital object identifiers) for citations must be provided and hotlinked in the Word document. As a member of CrossRef, our publisher, New Prairie Press, is required to include DOIs. Use the free DOI lookup on CrossRef's website to check your citations.
Headers and Footers
Do not include footers, headers, or page numbers in your manuscript.
An e-mail response will be sent to the authors once the manuscript has been received. All communications will then occur electronically. If you don’t get a confirmation e-mail, please e-mail .
How to Submit
The contact author should
- Go to "My Account" on https://newprairiepress.org/isitl and log in with your email address and password;
- Under "Session Proposals," click on your proposal title;
- On the next screen, select "Revise event" (See the panel on the left)
- On the form, under "Full Paper," select "Upload file from your computer" to upload your full paper.
- Select "Submit" button to complete your full paper submission.
- If your submission is successful, you will see the following message: "You have successfully revised: [your proposal title]".
- If your submission is successful, you should also receive a confirmation email that begins with "This is an automatically-generated note to inform you that "your user name"
has submitted an update to MS #your proposal number, "Your Proposal Title," in International Symposium for Innovative Teaching and Learning."
- If you do not find this email in your inbox within a few hours, check your junk mail or other boxes for this confirmation email.
- If you do not receive this automated confirmation email, you can log into your account, click on your proposal title to review your "revision history.”. There, you should be able to see your full paper uploaded and preview the document.
- Don’t hesitate to contact us at if you have any questions.